Friday, July 18, 2008

My lovel bao bei die.

It DIED again. :( He is so hurt. His butt, his tail and his private part have wound. Everytime they fight. Everytime i cure it. But i can't cure perfectly. It can't heal!! WHY? I got de heart, why god want treat me like that. One by one die. I see him painfully when i put medicine. I scare he can't bear anymore de pain. He pain until can't even walk. I wanna call my friend but i not dare to call, I scare to hear de answer of "Ha? why like that want, i don't know o". Even though she is pro. I don't want such negative word, negative thinking make me feel give up to cure it. So i continue cure. Wait and wait and wait. End up CURELESS! End up DIED!

He is my lovely bao bei, pang pang. Is a hamster. Already with me ONLY 9 month +. I most love ones. Whenever i am boring i am down. I will find him, cos his action will make me laugh. Or i will take it out and play catching with it. I just too close with it. Other catch him, sure kena bite. But i once also din get bite by him. I know he love me too^^. I love to give him his favorite food, that food so expensive. When i give, he eat unitl i touch him like nothing only. Maybe he just think "ah, give you touch la, seen you so good give me such a so nice food". When bathing time, hamster bath smooth sand want. And he like roll here roll there. So cute, then whole body got sand. haha..

I hope you faster faster go heaven, and faster faster born again to be a very very nice human. Then human will close to me too. I will pray for you.

Maybe you all just don't know de feeling :( . Did you realise that i din 'sob'? Is because i am learning not to cry for anything happen anymore. Before this, a little bit i also will cry. But now i wanna be more strong then i seen. Hopefully i can did that.

WEIWEI IS MISSING HER BAOBEI, PANG PANG

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com