Friday, February 5, 2010

Life is getting harder and harder~

Well, i feel like posting out this post that i have wrote for don't know when already. And yea, here it goes~ The one with 'bold' is my baby replied~


Oh well, i find you again in the middle of the night. What the hell, i always stick to blogger. Really don't understand, a lot people love to find blogger for pour out thing? Is bad that blogger can't even reply you a little single thing.

I really found no way to express, except for you stupid blogger. Always you are the one. =.= (well, i m so upset that i m not the one)
Hmm, it been a while already. I keep repeating the same mistake. Until he not dare to put much confident on me. What a sad case~ I don't know what happen to me nowadays. I slept like a burden with me. Is so damn heavy. So suffer whenever it ontop of me. I coundn't figure it out what is the matter making me like that. I feel like crying out loud, because i can't find other way to throw this burden or i can't figure it out any single thing. Is like i got no way to choose only to die. (you forgot you always have a caring bf who willing to be shoulder beside you...)

My hormone mess up. I am so worried. I heard people got hormone mess up, that girl will like gone crazy suddenly, moody suddenly and something bad this and that. I don't want to be like that. Since i am so no liked by other. What if my altitude become that, i am no one anymore. T.T (no matter what, you are always the one for me, why must you doubt of this?)

What is the problem with me? I keep repeating the same question when problem started again. This time, i am just not dare to say out because i don't want to add thing to my brain already. Yet, i make him tired again. What the gf he got. So bad luck la him. aiys.. Always the problematic me. (well you prefer blogger instead of your human bf...sad rite?)

When only i can come out from all these thing? I am tough i am strong. Nothing can beat me down. I am crazy girl i know. Stupid holy shit to myself. I am tired enough la. Why i have to make him tired too. =(( I not dare find him ask. I afraid i gonna make him tired again. (you make me tired if you dont wanna tell me, not how the way you think ==")

hmm.. can i have a 1 month rest. I wanna throw unknown burden. I wanna fixed up my hormone. I wanna make sure what problem of me to him. *heart broken* ....

(so...what you want me to be? after viewing this, come on is like i made u no confidence on me...well thx for the sharing anyway =] )

What a life~ =.= 

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com