Monday, June 7, 2010

Experienced not to be 'selamba'. XD

Was fetching my darling to Bukit Jalil Bus station last friday. Which is the first time i went there with his guide. And back time is easy la. So yea, today the 2nd time went there to fetch my darling too. I was in a relaxing way, as if i already know or so confirm that i sure know the way to. Yea, so i was like, selamba-ing. 1 hand drive, music was loud while singing. See, how relaxing was me.

And yea, drive to erm.. don't know where is it. and found out the place was so new to me that i didn't see before. Ok, i was lost =.=. Started to sit properly, turn off the radio. I called darling to confirm, but yet that's hard to explain that i were there. Cause, i don't even know where am i. Luckily i remember where i turn in to the way, so yea i manage to go back the highway, and pass the tol that i should pass to go there, i miss that tol that make me got lost! XD

A lesson to be learnt. Not to be selamba, if you are not really 'really' confirm. hahaha. I laugh at myself. Omg! XDD but! 1 thing good is, i didn't panic when i lost. Credit to myself =)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com