Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Water Fall..

WATER FALL!!!!



Yesterday de whole day go out..haha..at night only come back..haha..so song..so long din have this feel d..agung bday ma..my sister din work also lo..then morning wake up..want go eat breakfast de..manatau..my dad got cook o..so eat d only go out lo..hehe..1++ going out d..then reach there almost 3++..very far..tapah there..de road going to Cameron highland want..so song leh..so cold ler that water..but..de most malang thing is..my menstruation coming..huh!! then my leg only can touch de water lo..very song edi la..cos de wind very very strong o!!haha..no people at all..only our group..haha..c de pic..no me de..got also alone..


we all going up d..


1 by 1 going down..cos de stone is very slippery..


de water so cold!!


so happy..laugh until lik tat..


rainy n jessie!!


so romantic..


c!! no me..hehe



finally got me..also sit at de stone la..


me!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com