Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Mother's Birthday Celebration

Yesterday celebrate my mom's birthday 3rd December..actually celebrate at 3rd dec de..so gam de next day my dad din work..so ma celebrate yesterday lo..hehe..de very big n surprise present is from my brother..know wat? he got girl friend d lo..wahaha..it really surprise..cos my brother din have before gf..n my mom always call him to find..now finally he found is de first time for him..hehe..
We celebrate at crystal crown..de boss is my mother friend..so he called us to go try..hehe..we ate ate ate..talk talk talk..then each person give my mom a kiss..of cos is only son n daughter..hehe..of cause got cake also la..hehe..
Around 1 to 2am d..going home edi de..manatau de boss call us to de lounge(pub)..cos no people there d..then ok lo..OMG!!! i hate that place so much..even though no people d..but still got de smoke smell..huh!! air pollution a!! i cant tahan a..go back that time whole body also smoke smell..hate it so much!!then going home already around 3am d..picture n video will updated soon..hehe..bye


birthday gal!





follow me!!


yeah!! good..haha


inside de pub..


same..


for my mom..



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com