Friday, November 30, 2007

Donut!



Today i tuition 2.00 pm until 6.30 a!! huh..so tired..very very hungry..hehe..my 3rd sister today come back early..around 1pm already reach klang..then she went new JJ with her friends..called me go also..BUT i got tuition..argg!! i haven go before leh..haiz..then 6.30 she come fetch me back lo..haha..she brought us donut..hehe..as my friends said..de donut very famous de..very delicious..hehe..then my sister friends say so also..hehe..em..for me is..not bad lo..n nohting special also..hehe..n good news is..my 1st sister wanna go new JJ this sunday..wahaha..my friends said..ground floor all eat de stall..wah!! i most hope to go want is this thing..haha..i don't why this few day i keep on think..i want eat..i want eat..OMG..i am fat..i know i am fat!!but i want eat also..so how? haiz..don't bother..eat only..wahaha..


teng teng teng teng>>


yummy yummy!!


Eat almost finish d...not only i eat la..my sisters also eat together..then suddenly think "omg! my younger brother haven try also" then left this to him lo..hehe..pai seh ha^^..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com