Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sad no mood!

This few day..i really NO MOOD at all..hate this house..feel wanna go out..even kp also can..but CANNOT..so only i can do is..keep on doing homework..watch movie..msn..blogging..practicing violin n..see my hamster..WHAT A BORING HOLIDAY!! actually i edi biasa with this kind of life..but now + no mood..how am i going to do anything..so suffer at this home..because of 1 thing happen..

last monday..i sick until quite serious..but no 1 care..IS OK..no problem..cos i sick i wont go tell anyone..maybe this is my style..i don't like to tell..even my parents..BUT i will tell my 2nd parents..since i already din stay with them..so i din tel also..that day..i slept until 12.4+pm..then go eat..my eyes cannot open big..very pain..then cant eat much also..feel want vomit..then my mom force me eat..ok..i eat..go back home..sleep again..cant sleep,feel hot..then ma go take bath lo..feel cold pula..sleep again..finally can sleep..7.++pm wake up again..this time watch TV..cos my movie is at that time..few minutes later..my sisters come back..2nd sister very angry face..i cant ask..no energy..my bro come back..suddenly my 2nd sister go out scold him..when scold..then i know what happen edi..is my 1st sister this morning go to work..suddenly her tyre burst..VERY DANGEROUS THING..going to reach her office..then she just call her office de guard come change de tyre..alone there..de office so big..de guard so big size also..huh..DANGEROUS again..my 2nd sister scold my brother for not responsible..say want go service that car edi..keep say..tomorrow, then next month..my 2nd sister just louder her voice..then my brother bo song edi..i at inside..cant do anything..cos if i wake up n scold..i maybe will FAINT..

Then my mother keep on help my brother who is WRONG..next afternoon..my dad suddenly ask what happen actuallly? then my mom explain..
aiya..small small thing only ma..then de 2nd 1..scold her brother..because of de tyre no air..
i very angry..finding chance to help my sister..cos i don't want to be that SELFISH ME!!
no la!!actually is(telling my dad) de tyre burst..then call de fat fat guard change..change liao also no air..then she slow slow drive back to fetch 2nd sis..c how dangerous? 1st..tyre burst can make de car cant contro..2nd..de guard so fat..my sister so thin..u all know what will happen if that guard is MIANG...3rd..change liao still no air..got so many dangerous..say small small thing!!

can talk in good way de ma..i nothing to say..wah!!louder a bit also cannot a?huh..my dad help me..


that day start..i can feel my mom hate my sisters n i..her face edi show "chong nan ching nu"(love guy hate girl)..i hate this!! if u really love guy..then y u still born we all? make u suffer..waste money..this few day i only that no mood..i crying when type this..this few day..i cry a lot..but no 1 know..
I very miss my 2nd parents..want find them but no 1 fetch..my brother just know how to sleep..want take bus go but my sister don't let..sob sob..
MISS MY 2ND PARENTS..
MISS DE PASS MEMORY..
MISS DE HOUSE..



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com