Friday, November 16, 2007

special thing..

Today 12.++pm..my dad go to see doctor, he is sick seriously..my dad told me that before that he everyday drink beer, wine n whatever la..drink until half of his lung get burn..huh? then this time my dad sick will b very hard only can recover..so cham..c my dad so suffer..some more need to work..haiz..reach de clinic d..de doctor not here..but de clinic is on..what la!! my mom want go saloon wash her hair..then my dad fetch my mom go wash first lo..then only go see other doctor...found other doctor edi..then i also accompany my dad lo..de clinic quite ok..very clean..hehe..then go inside room d..wah!! got a lot of special thing..hehe..i curi-curi take 1 pic only..is a clock..no glass on it..just only got string holding 12 digit number..hehe..hard to explain..c de pic la.. hehe..



nice rite?hehe..de doctor is a girl..after that she keep talk to me..how old are u? 16..o..means next year is ur spm lo?ya..must study hard o..sure..he is ur dad?(pointing to my dad)ya..must take care ur dad a..ok..good girl..(smile face)..so funny..hehe..that's all for today..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com