Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Report card day..

Today i very angry plus very sad..haiz..
First is yesterday i already talk to my dad about what time should wake up to take my report card.. fetch me go school first only first my brother..then come my school again to take report card..de time is gam gam wan..this morning i woke up at 6.30am..then go prepare n wake my dad up..is already 6.5+am..suddenly my dad wake up talk to me..
y so early wake up? today take report card ma.. so early teacher also haven come la..go sleep again..8.30am only wake up..huh? i need to give back de SPBT book..n take picture from teacher..that time also can go take wan..but that time teacher busy about giving report card to student d..
then my dad continue sleep..i feel angry..if you tired..u just tell me la..don't want take also nevermind want..y want make me dissapointed..haiz..i know my dad not this kind of people want..then finally i know he is drunk..huh..so angry..

Second is my result..i got fail for my sejarah..arrggg!!! i cant accept it la..final exam i most focus want is sejarah..but de result is fail..what la..so sad..other want ok lo..some improve lo..n i get no 3 at my class..not use also la..got fail..haiz..sejarah a sejarah..y u don't want accept me..i already try my very best to love u..sob sob sob..how only can score well for my sejarah leh? HELP ME!! now holiday i want study all form 4 chapter again..n do exercise..i don't care whether will become siao o not..cos next year no time for me to study back form 4 chapter..haiz..
GAMBATEH LA!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com