Saturday, November 10, 2007

USELESS!!

I suddenly feel myself so selfish!! i just know how to care myself..even my family i cant help..so stupid..

First case is..happy deepavali that time..my dad call us to go work..but de next day my sister(rainy) got work also..so she wont go to help my dad..some more that time she already ajak her friends out..to do something IMPORTANT..i going work..at de same time she go find her friends..then my brother called her n scold..she cried..huh..actually i should tell my brother say she need to do something more important than this...but i didn't say anything..

Second case is..my 3rd sis(nicole) n my 2nd sis(jessie)..nicole she salah faham jessie edi..n i know everything..de problem is..rainy call jessie to scold nicole..cos nicole not feeling well that time..so she din work n come back..rainy call jessie together scold nicole..n bla bla bla la..actually jessie don't want scold want..she is just like orang tengah..then nicole go hate jessie..i should tell de truth..but i didn't cos i scare say wrong thing..then rainy scold me..

Third case is..rainy n nicole..actually nicole is very tired..she told me everything..that she got a lot of assignment need to do..plus next week got exam..so she rel;y very tired..then rainy told me that nicole become lazy edi..n bla bla bla..haiz..n again i should tell rainy that she got a lot of thing need to do..but i didn't say..

haiz..haiz..haiz..


GAN SING WEI U R SUCH A USELESS GIRL!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com