Sunday, May 25, 2008

Surprise for ying.


22may is this fella birthday^^.

23 of may. Means last friday, Ying belanja us eat pizza hut. We all should meet 12pm at pizza hut, but then i am late 1 hour. I reach pizza hut around 1pm. hehe.. Cos i went KL with my sister n dad to see my sister rent room. So i late lo. I gave ying surprise leh. Cos i hope my friends birthday, not like mine. hehe.. I go buy cake, a mini cake. Then i take it out curi-curi, and sang birthday song while walking towards ying. Wah! like guy do for his beloved one. haha.. i am not lesbian k? haha.. After all, ying keep on said thanks for me. Apa la.. friend ma.. hehe.. Let's see de picture.


Don't kena me.


Aiya, a bit.


Sucess?


Man man tan la sucess! hahahaa..


Result.


Birthday girl n me.


Feed her eat strawberry^^


ying n me again.


haha..


wahahaha.














Oh ya. 11 may is my lovely blog birthday! 1 years old d. wahahah

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com