Monday, June 9, 2008

Ramdom.

Yo yo, i am back XD! I know my blog is very very death now. Because i was so busy, and not feel like posting anything *Tired*.haha.. Got quite lot thing to post. huh.. First i wanna post want is, i got 1 more hamster d! hahaha.. My friends brought me female hamster as my birthday present. yahooo!!! so what de happy! I got 1 male, and they brought me 1 female. Wah, hope they 2 very geng want, can born many many many hamster. hahaha.. Waiting for that to happen ler. hahah.. Let's see de cute cute picture.








My sister catch her until like that. haha


At my living room.


What de gao hiong sui (nikmati). De thing almost cost me 7++ only a few leh.


oh.. so sweet^^

Ok. second thing is about HICT holiday camp. It was nice, even de talk of 10keys to get 10As was so interesting. 1st day, i already been called out. Huh, so what de kan chong man. My friends call me sangs school song. OMG! know what, i forget la. haha.. Then call me sangs twingle twingle little star. I sang with 1 MGS girl, jai hui. haha.. Then play blinded folded, i don't know why they all must choose us to be de lost want. Means see wen, ying, mie, me and rainbow. apa la.. haha.. Don't know is lucky o what la. haha.. 2nd day, as usual. haha.. i was so lucky. got lucky draw and my name got leh. haha.. I got 1 pen drive but only 128MB. ish! So little, don't know want use what la. And i am waiting for de blinded folded video. haha.. When u see, you sure will laugh.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com