Monday, January 5, 2009

1st of jan 2009!

31 Dec 2008!



I know its quite late for me to post about that. Cos waiting for picture. Only got mood to post up ma. haha.. Anywhere, 31 dec i didn't go anywhere countdown. I went sue yee house countdown. The first year me and my all sisters celebrate separately. 1st sister with her bf at HOME celebrate. 2nd sister with her bf also went THE CURVE celebrate. 3rd sister with her friends went KL celebrate. and me with my friends at SUEYEE'S HOUSE celebrate.

Talk about ME then. haha.. 8++ evening. My cousin called me to go out eat Western food. She belanja, of cos i am going la. haha.. Mun said he celebrate alone, pity him ler. haha.. So i chio him to come join my friends together but he pai seh pula. End up, he go find his friends. haha.. Reach sueyee's house. Gave sueyee a surprise! hahaa.. Then i see and see why don't have bbq thingy want. OPS! A tiny bbq, something like tempayaki do. So cute! haha.. Chow yap busying cook for others eat. His whole body so wet, sweating. hahaa.. I keep go in and out. Go ktv room see them singing. Then go out see them play mahjung. =.= Time is reaching, everywhere around her house got fire works. So niceeeee, haha.. They decided to drive car around there, see people then shout HAPPY NEW YEAR! Its kinda fun, but i not really enjoy that. Cos i siting back and window cannot open want. apa la.. haha.. All girls and only thiam hock seat brian's car cos brian pai seh if only he is de guys in de car. haha.. Then guys seat han wei's car.

After that went jeth cafe. Meet mun and eng khoon there. A while more, my sisters called me to go back edi. Then han wei's window is stuck inside cos of kok keong. =.= hmm..i see han wei so worry about that. Maybe scare get scold. Then i decided to call my sister bf come help. So told my sis to meet at sueyee's house again. Chow yap fetch me, sueyee, kokkeong and han wei there. My sister bf just come and click *unlock de window*. Kena BOOM everyone. Hanwei's car nothing. just Ter-lock only. haha..


Denny's cafe!


SueYee


Jeth cafe

1st of jan 2009!
We planed to go KL. But all of us slept late. =.= So only went tesco buy some thing. Tonight go cousin house BBQ again. This time is real bbq d la. hahha.. Some more celebrate my 3rd sister birthday which is 29 dec. We play so crazy, laugh so crazy. We drank all kind of beer and wine. Simply buy just to taste. haha.. End up, all blur blur. @.@ Then play CAKE! all to me want. so geli my face *yuckssssss* but fun. haha.. And most fun part is, all de babies take photo with us. and pose! haha.. Cute!! Picture time!!






































Picture more to come! Wait! hahaa

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com