Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last day of 2008

Today is the last day of 2008! Happily welcome 2009!! hahah..

2008 shall say my SPM year, Experience stress year, Live without my aunt year, and my last year in secondary school YEAR!

I grew up a lot in this year. I learn how to take care myself. (but i think at my sisters thinking, i will never know how to take care myself =.=). And i more independent now! The first year i told my dad to let me take bus go and back when tuition. Yea, i know it sound funny. Take bus only ma like that call independent a? Rite rite ? haha.. And almost 2 years i move in means stay with my parents la. And a lot of thing happen, mostly family problem. And and and my sisters is now giving me freedom. Freedom to make friend, freedom to go out, freedom to talk on the phone, and freedom to couple. But all these i most got is friends. Ya, i make a lot friends this year. Go out i also got limit la, don't got freedom really go out meh. haha.. Talk on the phone most less lo, more is sms-ing. =p And couple? I think not the time yet. I still want to be single! haha..

And thing never change is i still the same super good in crying. Love to eat eat and eat. Eat supper everyday. And i know is. 2008 I GAIN WEIGHT! AHHHH!!! So 2009 i am going to diet, cos i am big girl now. Big girl now want to be pretty girl! can? hahaha

Erm.. 2008 I went langkawi la, ipoh the air panas, and with tuition teacher went kuala rompin ( not long ago ) hehe.. Really have fun with all this! LOVE IT! Hope 2009 we go some where more FUN! XD

My lovely didi is busying arrange his book! Reopen school SOON! and i am not going to school anymore. wahahah.. I think not that happy actually. So boring, Everyday at home, si ko edi la. hahaa..

And today is my brother birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOR! How bad are you, i still love you. We still love you. We will watch you change! Good luck kor!! =))

And i miss a lot people!
I miss my aunty!
I miss my tuition teacher!
I miss my tuition mate (which make noise everytime when tuition and camwhores when no teacher around)!
I miss my geng at school *mie, yer, ying and may*(which recess together)!
I miss my classmate *shir and yer* (which everytime talk together, get scold together, ponteng together, and SLEEP together)!
I miss the loud speakers *kyalin and chin* (which make me laugh and went pasar malam together)!
I miss the GUYS!
I miss dum dum (which is my group member in kuala rompin)


AAWWWWWWW! I MISS YOU ALL SO SO MUCHIE!
=))

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com