Monday, December 22, 2008

Kuala Rompin

I am BACK! With the hurt me. Aching everywhere, red dot everywhere my body, and and and sick. Anywhere, the most important is to have FUN! Although, How tired how harsh are me. That is not easy to be leader! But i am happy to be! =)

First day:
I am the leader of group 4 "DUM DUM". Suddenly. haha.. That time was evon and fion in front of me. And i told them hey, u 2 so tall i cannot see anything leh. Then they move lo, suddenly teacher point to me. Ah, gan awak jadi leader ha. I was like ha? ohok. Let me introduce my group member.
Limay- u all should know her la then.


Fion- same


Evon- same also.


AiLin- erm..As i know, she like to bluff. XD


CherYean- Aka ah girl The smallest want. Only form 2. The one who be SEXY GUY! XD


YeongSam- The most funny want.


Zerkie-Zerlin's brother. Most chap want.


William- The cute want.


TeckSeng- The gong gong want. But bring laughter!


Then went jungle trekking. Kolian to all who wear so nice shoe. Nike, Adidas and so on. Kesian. Because have to wet. and all de mutt. And de william, AHh! My shoe just bought 1 weeks back from HK. hahaha.. Kesian! and i am de clever one, i wore school shoe. =P After that, we went to wash our leg. Le lian told me to go guys toilet nobody there. Then i really went in. Suddenly got a lot of guy come in. They feel weird weather this is girl's toilet or guy. haha.. They shout yer at me. So shy me. hahah..
Went night scary walk. OMG! They told us that is no ghost inside. Manatau got! So scary, i hold ah girl shirt almost piakkkkkk. hahaha.. The teckseng, he said he will be behind protect. Wont be scare. manatau go in he keep on want come infront. and make until fion thought he is lost! hahaha. This make me can't stop laughing! When he came infront i thought he is ghost. i push him away! hahahah. Done the road then, zerkie and ahgirl come and shock me again. I don't know why my reaction is my hand go box them. Ah girl kena then. ING KAI. hahaha
All leader have to meeting with mrs lee. It's about tomorrow activities. Actually can go back rest early. But all leader was so chap. Keep talk talk talk. Until almost 1 only finished. After finished have to call all group member come out and meeting again. AHHHH!! That time were freaking tired. and i only slept for 2 to 3 hours! T.T
oh ya, the first thing we saw is the most disappointed want! The ocean.


Second day:
Early morning 6 o'clock go sea side. Doing exercising one by one group while waiting to see sunrise and dolphins. But both also fail. Nothing to see. Aiys.. After that back to yesterday meeting thing. Free and easy while waiting our time to go kayaking. hahaa.. The most fun part was cycing to swimming pool there. First i were willing to jump in. Then come up that time, give william push inside again. then zerkie. huh? so tired of jumping in, and coming up. hahah.. Then kayaking time. Because of this i got sunburn! But it was fun. I got first! hahaha.. At night mrs lee game. Something happen on this. Maybe mrs.lee game really throw guy face. It make some guy can't take it. But i really have fun on this. I laugh at ah girl. so sexy. He is the one who have to wear only newspaper and underwear. hahaha.. Hochai ah girl won't angry. So scare. Then continue other game. Mrs lee said it worst than first one. So she said who don't want play then can go. Wow, a lot people going. I can feel teacher sadness. haiz.. After all we went yeong sam room. Only william and ailin not going. We play dare. hahah.. so funny! Then at last i really cannot don't want sleep. and i sleep at 4++. hehe


This is ME!!


This yellow shirt is ZunMun. He is de victim of all games! hahaa

Video>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlI5nXHCV3g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1WT6Z3MWSM


Last day!:
Treasure hunt. Nothing say. hehe.. The time to go back is nearer! Everyone go bukit tinggi bus. And i alone to klang. I plan to go bukit tinggi. But no place anymore. T.T Hochai chai lynn sacrifice come and accompany me! Love you so much! muacksss. Then I took quite lot picture. De time is getting closer and closer! I feel so missing them. T.T and finally we say bye!











This sweet sweet memory will never been forgotten from my memory!

THE END!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com