Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Busy life coming!

Suddenly i found out actually i got a lot of thing to do. Violin exam is near, undang test, and a lot. So stupid me. Keep on wasting my time. Shopping la, watch movie again and again, online and play game. As what my brother said, no study become more stupid! hahaa.. Seriously, i feel that too. Even when i talk, other can feel my word contain other meaning (sarcastic). and don't wanna chat with me. But i really no. I din mean anything. =( Some more, everytime at home keep give people scold, the most is my brother. =( Alone at home make me think a lot of thing. If i haven move and my aunty still here. My holiday sure be much more nicer! Even though i know my aunty sure don't let i go out. But at least my aunty can chit chat with me when i am alone. =( i can say anything to her. Like now, i keep on keep it to myself. I MISS YOU AH YI! Sob sob. Anywhere, i am big girl now. No more thinking past thing. I should looking forward. Settle all my thing by myself. and yet, PRACTICE VIOLIN NOW! (if not kena scold again a!)

Oh ya, yesterday went pyramid. Play ice skating. everything 1 word FUN! haha I enjoy falling down. hahahha..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com