Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Missing!


I really miss school now! I suddenly feel so boring at home. Rather go school to waste my time. Even though have to wake up early. Not enough sleep everytime. But now, I even don't want sleep. So so so boring! Huh? Time fly so fast when school time. But now, time even walk! so slow. Hmm.. I really choose to not enough sleep. Then can sleep at class. U all know la, human is like that want. Fight for food will be very nice. Got own food, not nice. Weird rite? Me lo. Got lot of time to sleep don't want sleep. School time, not enough sleep then only sleep at school only give teacher scold. Miss miss miss. Miss everything. but happy also. I can do whatever i like. No need to study like hell anymore. But college don't how cham edi. Don't care, enjoy first!! Hoooooorayyyyyy!!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com