Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lot Lot lot!

Yea! I got lot of thing to write here. haha..
First, I passed my undang test! It so sudden, i told my aunty to give me faster go exam. I want fast. And i even haven touch my book yet, go their talk i din't listen even a single word. So boring go alone! ish! Then suddenly my aunty called me " Tomorrow 8 morning i will come fetch u, alright". I was like, OMG! i haven prepare anything. I don't want fail. Reach there i became more and more nervous waiting my name been call. At last, I can relax. hahaha.. I got 43! HOCHAI!
Second, after i got my result. It's friday. I waiting my sister to come back to tell them. Suddenly my brother rush down so kan chong. Know what, my sister got accident when coming back from KL. Luckly my sister got no injured. But something injured very cham! haha..
TADA!!


Third, went aeon after my amali. My uncle called me come out after the 2nd section. Outdoor de la. hahah.. Then i so scare, curi-curi out. yeah! can go back early. Then went aeon. saw a lot of little princess. Know what, got princess competition! They was so pretty beautiful cute charming! I felt jealous =( The first thing i saw them is like WOW! Really don't know how to describe. Sooooooooooooo nice!!!!
















Forth, I cut my hair! Nothing special. But a lot a lot people said i look fat! ARGH!! Ok, i decide to cut it short! =P





Fifth, tomorrow will be my violin exam. Wish me luck then. I was super duper kan chong now. And and and, my violin got problem. Even teacher said borrow me her violin when exam. Haiz.. So should i get a new violin?

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com