Monday, December 29, 2008

Nicole's birthday!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY SAN JIE,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Yea, today my 3rd sisters birthday. Too bad my twins sisters working today! hahaa.. So only me and my didi celebrate with her. So yesterday we were waiting for 12 am while playing pokers. Ok, i keep lose. So suey (unlucky) me! Is ok nevermind, cos lose to own blood want. hahha.. Its 12 am then. Huh? Her phone cannot stop ringing. Answer and answer and answer. I were thinking, nowadays people use to call for greeting. =.= then i online while waiting for HER. I go YouTube find some birthday cute songs. Yea, its so so cute. I on it load, and irrate her when she on the phone. hahah.. I just love to SS la.





Today went to pyramid, actually playing bowling. but too many people. Went sakae sushi, NEO PRINT!, and walk around. This is how she past her birthday. But as i know, her friends will do much much thing for her later. hahaha.. And i love noeprint so much. We were so nice. wahaha^^










Anywhere, sanjie^^. I wish you happy forever la. Got more mature thinking la. Stay strong. Study well. Stay pretty forever. Smile forever. AND love me more and more! wahahha..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Muackssssssssss!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com