Thursday, December 25, 2008

merry christmas!!

Yesterday went old JJ with chayhou, ying and weikeong. We watch yes man. haha.. Kinda funny then. Don't even say no. So so unlucky man. hahaha.. As i know, everyday went out with weikeong sure argue want. We couldn't sit down quietly want. haha.. Then chayhou back already. We go walk around while waiting my brother come fetch. That time i take a round soft thing go knock Ying head. Then de weikeong use his hand knock me! ish! When i got bf, then you will know. =p
And we found out, weikeong cousin is my sister bf. huh? wHat the! This world so small! =.= Just can't imagine that we become cousin one day. hahaha


HOHOHOHO!! SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!
Yesterday went pyramid for countdown. Before going, meifenn, hockmun and engkhoon came and find me while they waiting for shir. Chit chatting inside the car, so gam they going to pyramid too! haha..



Reach there were finding them. They were inside the Starbucks. =.= Couldn't spray them then. haha.. After they come out, the first one who been spray by me is hockmun. Congrats congrats! hahaha.. After that engkhoon and shir. De meifenn keep running inside. ish! then i go back to find my sisters. huh? so kan chong. while walking to there sure kena spray by other. I don't want revenge back. Cos i wanna keep for spraying someone. hehehe..
Time is getting near. 5,4,3,2, and 1111111! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Everyone spray up there. It was so nice, just like snow only. wow!! Then everyone were simply spray people, including me. I spray people who spray me. wahaha.. Then meifenn there all come find me. They just like "put self into de basket". Find me, de only thing i will do is spray them! hahaha.. Shir keep said don;t spray me, very sticky. And de same answer i keep gave is nevermind go back bath again! hahha..then my brother give other people bully, wow, so big geng. Then my sister call me go help. I went and help! Manatau i kena for them also. They will like so garang, push me to de grass there. and start spray. I couldn't wake up! hahaa and another geng is. de hockmun call one. ish ish! after they spray. My sister said me look like Santa. =.=



Anywhere, it was really fun. Like every year i does. But this year more fun is i spray meifenn they all, and they can't spray me back =ppp


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONEEEEEEEE!!!
Peace!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com