Friday, December 26, 2008

No title =(((

Actually i know what will happen after went countdown and never go help my dad restaurant. It happen whenever we go out when public holiday. They never give us a happy face after we come back. NEVER! Yesterday my 2nd sister went out early, she lied to my parent that she go to work. Yea, we are bad lied to parents, but we did that is just we don't want any quarrel. As you happy, i happy. That morning, my sister boyfriend reach my home to pick her. But he couldn't call my sis, her phone got some problem. Then he called me, i were sleeping. Then de only way is call house phone. But he think that he will disturb my parent, then he just miss call. When evening, my dad go and tell my ahem brother about that. and he super guai son in my dad mind call my 2nd sister and scold! He scold what so no manners, study until so high also pig brain. This and that. Huh? Don't you think he everytime come and fetch ur sister go work, and never complain anything. But you super guai son go and scold him no brain? Only i started to found out, actually my dad is de only HANTU. He will tell everything to his so-called guai kia. Then De guai kia will do his super worth job is come and scold us.

Then this morning, me and my younger brother give my dad scold. Nonono, only my didi get scold. My dad very geng, he scold me indirectly. He told to my didi " You are guy, not same with girl. They want go happy i can't say anything, But you i must say. I can say you, means you are worth. If i say them, they sure run out from house already want. Some more, they going to marry out want. After marry, at home they are nothing. But you is guy you are to marry girl in. Dad de everything will be yours. You must come out and help dad when public holiday ma. Got pain only got gain. If you still go happy with them ha, then dad don't wanna work anymore. Give you all suffer outside"
SEE! WHAT THE HACK HE WERE SAYING! He differentiate so clearly girl and guy! Is that when we marry you totally forget us? Or you still thinking the same concept, Like when marry, it just like water pouring out? Is that really you don't love us? What you give us is just to care ur face? Is ur face so important than ur daughter? Why you don't understand us! Instead of go and listen other.

If you really think that, we can't change ur mind then. no i am not being jealous to my didi. I just want we all happy together. Is that so hard? Why other can, but we can't. Why you everytime think that you work we must work also. We cannot go have fun. Know what other parents think? They don't want their beloved to suffer with them. I know you suffer, that is why we go help. But de only public holiday we go have fun also cannot? Is ok then. Then we came back. Is already over, why don't you ask us is that nice? happy o what. Why you give all those stupid smelly face. And scold us!!

=((((( You make me going to be crazy!! I am de middle one, i don't know i wanna tell my sisters not. I still prefer i know that it! But i don't think i can bear so long. I feel wanna cry out loud! But i cry only will make my sister feel guilty. So stop Crying stupid me!! T.T

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com