Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Newly me!


Oh yeah! No more boring life, no more rotting at home everyday, and of cause no more LIFELESS!! I got my job now. As a clerk, at the same office with my sister. Doing paper work. Of cause la paper work. Even i haven got my SPM result also how to give me fixed work rite? haha.. As de boss know i am leaving few month. He said cos of my sister only let few month worker *me* get a job. hahaha!! My boss same with me. A BANANA!! XD And he is trying to wash my brain by no need go study, got SPM result straight away go there work as i am so hardworking. *ahem ahem* XD and of cause he's joke around la. Today is the first day i work. Kinda tired cos before this used to sleep in the afternoon. hehe.. A newly me, with formal shirt and and and HEELS like hells man! De floor some more quite slippery.

Of cause i am happy with my work la! The funny colleague and the friendly boss^^


P/s: I am going to buy my suitable heels.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com