Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy-Princess got LOST her way~ =(

Hmm, something bad and true happen on me again. Yesterday, happily start my design homework, i redo it.
All of sudden dad come back, thought he will say tha same thing ( Aiya, very hard want la ). Hmm, i got use to it. Since from start i step on this way, he never say any cheering word, yet everything come out from his mouth is some hurtful word. Really break my spirits. =(
I trying hard to stand up again, again and again. Cheering myself up, wanna prove that i am on de right way.

But yesterday something really make me so so down word i heard. ( I see you like that very hard want la, this thing is guy do want not girl. You study until this year enough la. Interest till that. Then change business). Sound serious i heard. So true, forcing voice. Before that he called me change course long ago already, but it sound not serious. This time i really afraid, that he gonna force me to change. I got lost suddenly, don't know what to answer him back. I trying to control my tears.

He said i am too old to learn, other from kid already learn. And so i said i will work harder! Everytime i do double job. He knew it! He knew i improve a lot!

Why he just can't let me continue. Why he wanna stop it! =((

Please! I hope all this is not true!


Wanna say sorry to someone. Just read his blog, that yesterday night he really need someont to cheer him up. He find me, but i just got problem. And so i never care him. I Am so sorry. Glad that you are fine back actually. ^^

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com