Thursday, July 2, 2009

Stupid-Old-Lady-Princess-Singwei ??

Let's talk about yesterday first.

Hmm, nothing special. Went for a compulsory speech given by TheOne. hmm, what i feel is normal advise from other too. Like same with secondary one. Still nothing for me. I prefer self enrichment. By reading. Self motivate is the best! haha.. So i do lame thing there.


Lame fella, Casson.


This is what i did at first.


Continue with casson one. (not bad)


And er, eric. ^^


and continue with my get-to-use word (stupid-casson) XD


And so casson drew this. =.= (pretty word actually i wrote) hahaha


Nice wordy by me, and ugly face. =p






The nice one =))


Little- tiny jj. haha

And today figure drawing. Casson trying to make fun of my drawing. Omg! so bad! hahaha.. I forget what he just figure put from my drawing. STUPID-CASSON!! =pp









Fine, i know you all outside there laughing. I tried my best already. This is what i can produce for now. I WILL IMPROVE! Wait me. =p

Picture of myself today. XD

Cute huh? ahhahah

Night have some small gathering with secondary friends. So nice the feel. Love you all so much! haha..


Small little table with 8 people. haha


My ex classmate. Yer, me and shir.^^


Mie, and kyalin.


My bff!








Rainbow, chin and seewen =)

Cheersssss~~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com