Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy-Princess totally back to her normal life!!

Oh yeaH! I am so back to normal life, yet Monday and today i slept at 4 in the MORNING! Just to finish up my design. And again, Another artworks interior not paint already but cut and paste. which take quite costly for the material and take my time to finish up as well =.=

Hmm, but i am still proud and happy. I done it, but quite ugly lo. aiyss.. i got 4/8 marks. too bad.
Here is the pictures then. ^^


See, so messy!


I draw room. Not easy to draw ok.


I love this part! haha


Mistake part, then i cover with paper. haha..


Hard to stick man this part. hmm..


And Finally!

Hmm, today history workshop. Quite a fun though. When lunch time, suddenly all around TheOne there no electric. So hot when having lunch, but so happy when they said class cancel! After lunch went pyramid since only pyramid got electric. Then went our class to take back out stuff. So dark on the way up. Eric them play me, push me inside the class and close the door. Inside was like, nothing i can see at all. Only soom lim got his 'candle' (phone light) =.= hahah..
I was so hot, sweating finally we at outside already. And all of sudden. ELECTRIC is back. OMG! I was like, shit! By the way, got no regret la. Still having fun for the workshop.
Picture will upload when i got all.

TOotlesSSs~~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com