Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Princess is weak, but god is fair. He gave princess SPIRITS that not easily give up. So princess still here =))

Today english examination. Damn funny, like malaysian's studies only. COPY. This time i more geng. SMS chee han to get the answer. wahaha.. hmm, and er, stupid want. Stomachache! Cause of KFC. I thought long time never eat edi, got no problem for that. But still same. Whenever eat KFC sure stomachache. Aiysss..


And! HEre is the picture!


This is my Design assignment artwork! Not very nice i know. But i am happy!! I done it! I prove it! wahahaa

Today CG time! Love this so much!
Half of it! wahahah.. I am inside!
Another half. hohohoh
Me with joker! My 'BF' hahahah..
Jian wei! hahah.. love this pic too!! look so lovely everyone!
Laughing! haha.. like like!
Everyone is busy lifting singnature. haha
Love this moment! Everyone happy-ing saw their masterpiece at the wall. A hardwork so far got reward! SAme to me! I really happy, can't stop smiling anywhere. Happy that making noise at the corner, taking picture together, laughing together, congrat each other! OMG! I won't forget this moment! =))

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com