Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Turning back of HAPPY-PRINCESS life~

I am back! All of sudden my desktop can on back. Stupid! This was my first though when my brother told me computer can use suddenly. Then i so happy told my sister, then she reply. ' Hello, i repair want la ok'. Boom ping bang boom!! hahah.. Thought i so lucky today? (Wondering).

Well, Within 2 weeks times. I finally done my DESIGN ASSIGNMENT. I suffer, not enough sleep, frequent headache. Huh~ And today i felt actually all this WORTH IT! I damn happy that my artwork been chosen to publish there. Wahaha.. Of cause, my classmate even nicer than mine. As long as i felt satisfied with my work. That is more than enough^^.
Picture will upload soon.

And er, as my title about. A sad thing, till i can't even cry. " Too numb to feel the pain". So sudden 1 of my dad worker already didn't work due to something la i not sure about. Such a important worker.

That is not main point. Last saturday, when is the time start work. My dad in hurry said " From monday start, 2 sisters have to work 7-12 night. Then wei & di do housework (damn it!). Ok fine, we got so blur that so suddenly told us that. Like never ask us also. I replied, ha? u thought they (my twins sister) robot a?.

Hmm, that is just nothing that say back my dad to protect my sisters. I felt super sad, i can't cry like mostly i do when something happen but this time i just couldn't! I felt so pain! I wannt cry! i wanna shout! I wanna scold. But i can't =(

You know, how do you expect a human to work whole day. Plus, My sisters is a weak human! I trying to help, i told my sisters let me work. Since i am just studying, nothing much stress i will have. But my sisters don't let. They trying to excape, like yesterday they never go my dad stall eat. I felt left out. T.T I am sad that i can't help!

I really don't understand why my parents & brother wanna do that?Why my parents only love my brother so much? Why they making problems again again and again. WHY??

What i felt from them is only pressure, i can't feel any love from them since i move here!

I MISS MY AUNTY. I MISS MY UNCLE! I WANT BACK MY LIFE! Can i? =((

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com