Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Failure is the mother of success??


Am i that scary? Bahahahah!! Currently love so much this picture.
Ok, enough of sharing funny thing? Then crazy thing now. Phew~ Assignment, assignment, and assignment who DRIVE ME CRAZILY! Most super damn thing is de design. Well, i first i think my 1 of the artwork quite ugly, feeling like redo. Yes, i redo-ed. Then today! My oh-so-nice-mslily rejected my work! and said, this is not professional work. Too dirty. wuwuwu T.T

Ok, fine! I redo again. This time i am sure i gonna take every single thing very serious. It means, i gonna be old some day. No more saying i am 13 years old. No more saying i am still kid.

And most make me angry-sad thing comes to my dad again. T.T Last sunday i slept at 5 morning (salute me huh? hahah). At that moment my dad closed shop already. Come back so nice sit beside me, see me painting. The first word come out from his mouth is. 'why so ugly want, call sanjie(3rd sister) teach you la'. My gosh, the problem is he repeat this already 2nd time. The first time i told him, ' no, sanjie drawing very ugly want, should say jie (1st)'. And that day, he repeat again. I keep quite, i got pissed! Everytime sanjie sanjie! Fine, i got use to it with this. Suddenly another hurting words come out again from his mouth. " hmm, i think very hard want next time ur career, you give up la. Go study bussiness like SANJIE!" then i said, "ba, you know this hard, you shouldn't call me give up yet call me work hard, give me confident." And he repeat again very hard-give up-go study business-more easy. =.= DAMN IT MAN! That time i got so stress, plus his word. OMgosh! Told my friend that i gonna disappear one day. Aiys.. Really don't hope that day will come. I didn't even think wanna give up cos of my dad. I just afraid that, my dad gonna force. T.T

well, wanna share some picture here^^ enjoy~

Yu peng!
Latest photo my mine. (my hair long edi!!) whahaha


That's all for today.
Wish me luck people^^

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com