Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy-Princess Not gonna lose for her stupidness!

What the sad thing just happened yesterday! I found out, i learn thing super slow. I feel so stress after everything. I trying to cool down myself. Think all over again, yup! i can do it. But what, it take times!
Well, that is just nothing that i disturbing my friend who helped me, disturbing sir for waiting me to finish up. What i sad for is, i found out myself actually that weak. I am sick! I am tired! I doing double job for everything. Just wanna make myself satisfied. That is not easy.

NO! I AM NOT GONNA GIVE UP! I will continue my life as usual. Doing double job, sleep late, keep on searching, go for library. I don't mind how will de result be. As long as i know i am improve. That is more than enough. My sacrifice is worth it.

HAPPY-PRINCESS WILL WORK HARD FOR IT! WORK SMART!
NOTHING WILL MAKE HAPPY-PRINCESS GIVE UP!
=)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com