Friday, May 15, 2009

College is awesome!!

Oh, yeah! as i wrote there 'college is awesome'. Yes, there is lot of spaces for me to learn. Challenging. Nice lecturer. Fun and funny classmate and friends! I just can't imagine how fun the next day i go college. haha!

Let's talk about yesterday. Hmm, yesterday i having Malaysia's studies. My lecturer need monitor and so assistance to help her if possible. Class by class everyone volunteer themselves. Until my class that is so silent, no one dare to volunteer. And so teacher simply pick a name. I was bagging there don't call my name, don't call my name 'Gan Sing Wei' I was like ha? so suey? hmm.. ok then. i am assitance now. Everywhere assitance.

The funny thing is, my classmate can said quarter of it know my name only. So there is some of them called me assitance assitance. =.= So i am here to announce my new name ' ASSITANCE' (EH, just joking ok. don't call me assitance)

Figure studies as well. Is draw human faces or whatever faces la. The lecturer again wanna test us. So they called us to draw own face without see own pic, or mirror. They want us to use imagination! For me, sure die. Yet! Want us to draw friends side view. Huh! and me sure die until very ugly! And so few of my classmate (guy) come my place sit beside me and draw. They even draw until very nice. I draw myself. T.T
That is why i said still got a lot a lot of spaces for me to imrove. And i will work hard for it!

No picture! cos really very ugly. I don't want to show. Maybe after this semester. I will use it to compare! So remember to come back after this semester means august! hahah!!

FOR UR REMINDER!
SOME SPECIAL DAY IS REACHING ANOUT HAPPY-PRINCESS!
WAHAHAHAHAHA

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com