Friday, May 8, 2009

Resignation.

End of April.



Yea, the most heavy-hearted thing i have made on that day. Aiys.. On that day, my boss aka GM. Make a farewell party at green box. Only Our department. Few of us only. But that is more fun. I got drunk and my boss gave me 'ang pao'. Oh... de feeling make me wanna hug him and said thanks a lot a lot times to him. Thanks for giving me this oppotunity to gain experience at SYNERGY HOUSE. Thanks for the fun i get there. Hmm.. i really got fun, laughter, stress, and more and more that i couldn't describe. And now, i really miss them a lot. My boss, my colleague as well. THANKS!!



Picture which i at synergy house.

Company event:


Reach that club to prepare.


This fella call amar. The funny wan. hahah


Were acting. =.=


Felicia..


Synergy house. rainbow colour.


Were making so called cendol.. yucksss..




Alicia. Marketing manager..


Catherine. marketing manager too^^


Samsul. My so-called best fren there.!!




Black. Same best fren!


Felicia, kak yati!


Mikey, and emma


were tiding de string to our forehead.


Jane, mikey and lily (same department)


This fella is Karen!












With de manager!! I miss them! T.T


Colleague!


Mr.tan so-called cute big boss!


Elon so-called cool big boss!




3rd price


2nd price


And first price!!


MORE PICTURE TO GO! STAY TUNE!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com