Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yo yo!! Blurly-princess BIRTHDAY!

Well, You will know why my title write so soon.

Now is 11.59 my birthday is gonna end! Last friday went green box celebrate with my lovely sisters, brother and sisters-boyfriends. hehe.. Nothing special to talk about. Erm.. i can 100 % sure i don't like celebrate my birthday there. hehe..



My bday cake.

Saturday. Having dinner with chin, kyalin, fion, rainbow, yer, mie, and see wen at steamboat. I got back secondary feels. We gossiping. We laughing out loud. and the most fun is. We sharing our story when some are go form 6 and college. Damn nice the feel!

And today! wahahah.. First i wake up for my violin then chin asked me wanna go aeon not. Of cos i going. At home damn boring birthday wey. Then we headed at BBQ plaza my favorite having lunch. After that find soya chit chat. Walao eh, the supervisor look so fierce. Like i even can see her face wrote. ' stupid disturben, keep disturb soya and he can't concentrate work!!' haha..
Then we were so nice went SECRET RECIPE to celebrate own birthday. Chin aet her favorite DURIAN cheese. OMG! haha. So we sang birthday song for 'us'. and wrote birthday card to each other. Hmm, what the new way to celebrate birthday! haha..


Simply snap by chin.


Yea!! BBQ Plaza is just nice!!


Aiys.. just wanted to take 3 of us. But i just fail.


Mie, and chin!


Sot-Sot-Chin


And so-soya! First shot.


Dou-nai. 2nd shot.


Tao-chiong. 3rd shot. (the nice one finally)








My favorite, new york cheese! Yummyyyyy~~


The card for them!


The cakes, and the cards.




My card from them. What the so ngam. Both de same!




Durian cheese!



















11, 17 and 13 of may!


Last shot!

And lastly me and chin happily wanna go back. Happily go pay fees parking. and so the conversation start.

Eh, chin see my car tyre. (smiling away) What happen?? (Blurring me, and surprising one)
huh? ur car kena clamp la.
ha? what is clamp? why kena clamp? (yea, i still smiling and laughing, cos i found it funny)
ur tyre got kiap. Cos cannot park there la. (laughing)

Oh yea, I don't know why i feel it funny. We got steady no panic. Go went find for service center can start bargain. I keep all my money. Left few there. So i can act i am poor. hahah.. Then we want 20 bucks. That fella want 30 bucks. So ok lo. Better than 50! haha..


Can't see??


Nah, nearer look la. hahhahah


And on de way back. We keep laughing. Most is chin. Laugh at my reaction the blurly me. haha
then we imagine everything. Laugh and laugh and laugh!! hahaha..

WHAT THE SUEY-BUT-SPECIAL-NICE-MEMORABLE-BIRTHDAY-OF-MINE!




0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com