Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy-Princess is currently love Drawing!

Hmm.. already 2nd weeks of my class. What i think is my drawing got improve. I really found out i love drawing oh-so-much!

And er, experience a lot of thing! So stupid! I kena saman again! That time i kena clamp, now saman. I forget when edi. That time what i feel is not funny anymore, i feel scare. I try to make my mind clear, and think how to tell my dad. Lastly my dad never scold me. phew~~ i wrote a letter to rreduce my saman as it cost RM150 =.= This is what the polisman told me, write a letter can reduce saman. So readers outside there. Here is another new information^^

Only 2nd weeks, It already got a lot a lot of assignment to do. Of cos i am enjoy it (drawing ma XD) And so tomorrow i have to go out with my group to find out all media, and buy it. Huh.. Money money money fly again..

er, wanna thanks my friends here. SoonLim. In this week, he helped me a lot. THANKS^^
I don't know why i very tired in this week. Whenever is time to sleep, i can't sleep. Until it is 2-3 in the midnight. I only can sleep. So suffering.

Hmm, no picture. My desktop got a little bit problem. I using laptop to blogging. So no picture^^

The end~
Be right back soon! Stay tune!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com