Saturday, June 27, 2009

Super-Duper-uber Tired week!

Let's start with monday (sleepless night).

Morning went play basketball with some of classmate.
Sadness had just started in the afternoon. When i just found out actually thursday is my group presentation for malaysian's studies. I was like, huh? why i didn't know that. And it only left 3 days for me to prepare everything. This is the first i got worry feel like crying! Then i plan to overnight yu jing house for a day. So we can burn midnight oil together to finish up as fast as we could. So i called my 1st sister whether i can overnight or not. My sister don't even allow, until i explain explain and explain. Last she seem like allow already. Haven pass yet, still got my 2nd sis and my parents. After class my 2nd sis called me. I told her. She scold me like hell! I tahan i don't want cry. Bla and bla and bla. Finally, another 3rd sis called me. She understand that. And i finally cried. (so stupid, eric saw that owhhhh) hehe.. JUMP! After go back and prepare thing. Eric came, my sis give me a hurtful word. ( Take all ur thing go la, no need come back already want) I was so scare. I don't know what can i do. At the moment, i got lost. I wanna cry, but scare eric saw again. hahaha! and so i message my pet bro to release. Thanks kor for ya concern^^
I hate myself for being that.
I hate myself for being not responsible.
I hate myself for making my family worry me, and scolded me. (as they don't hope to scold me since i am big enough)
and er,
I feel so guilty to eric. He argue with his family.
I feel so guilty to my group. I make them suffer with me, that i as a group leader. I never take anything serious till the last minute.
I AM SORRY!
I know it means nothing. But that is what i can said.

Tuesday (happy moment).

Er, so weird. I should feel tired since the last night i never sleep. But it opposite. I got so energetic. I talk, i laugh, i concentrate study when history. @.@ weird huh? Well, the first time monitor sit with assistance which is me. We couldn't stop talking, laughing, insulting each other. hahaha.. The happy moment too^^ Nothing special. But another sleepless night. =.=

Wednesday (anger moment)

Went to yu jing house for doing presentation with power point. Quite a tired. And er, my English presentation is like so shit! hmm.. Thanks liang for helping me draw a cute little girl for my CG thumbnail. hahaa.. And the moment. Someone told me something. I got pissed. Keep taking me as a reason. But i fine. Don't mind la, whatever you like you do ok? happy? Oh shit! I forgot i sit got 4 heads haven draw yet for figure studies! ANOTHER tired day. At least i sleep for few hour.


Thursday (Rushing for assignment)


Damn it! I just couldn't wake up in the morning 5 to finished up my figure. Reach college, Chris, and monitor said my face so pale. Omg! so scary they said. hmm.. So not to waste time, i started draw. Like shit only my drawing, i gonna redraw. Omg! thanks again liang for helping me draw a head. haahha.. While drawing, jian li came sit beside me and started singing. Sing together. So enjoy. haha..
Scary parts comes. Our turns for presentation T.T hmm.. overall the result worst than what i expected. I didn't blame my friend which they presented. As its my fault, last minute couldn't be perfect. No enough time for practice. But thanks to my group for their helps, their cooperation! THANKS! And again i am so down that time. Msg kor again, hahah.. Feel better after that. Went figure class early so that i can sleep a while. ^^..
Wake up, energy come back! hahah.. Playing, laughing, talking like i usually do. haha.. Everyone tickle me! Ahh!! quite a pain. expecially monitor! huh..
at night faster finished up my prototype for tomorrow assignment. Yeah, slept at 1.45! early huh?


Friday (enjoyable day)


Plan to watch 'Drag Me To Hell' but had cancle. =.= I love friday so much, maybe because of my lecturer, reis. Is er, funny, friendly and chat-able sir. hahah.. Love to chat with him so much! hehe.. and now, blogging time! See, so enjoy rite? hahaha

Picture times!

Yupeng, jj me and shin.


Cool yu peng huh?


And er, 'couple' shirt . haha.. 23


The joker! yu jing. haha


Having pizza hut together!


My gang.



Leng lui. Whahah.. don't jealous that i take picture with her. =p
yong cheng aka da tong.
Another yello-joker. see the shirt XD
Shin!
Basketball time. Hao shen and eric.
Omg, 2 hiao po. haha


wahhahaha
He is going to show me middle finger. =.=
My dear^^
The enddd~~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com