Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy-Princess is envy =((

Father's day is going to over in few hours time. Hmm, i didn't wish my dad happy father's day. I feel so bad. But that is only choices i can make. Like last year, or even this year my dad's birthday had proved that. Don't know why everytime we wish dad happy birthday, or happy father's day. We sure will get scold and he won't be happy. The same repeat ' If you all listen to me, no need to wish what happy happy de '. Aiyssss..

That is de reason why, i choose not to wish this year. Maybe like that, my dad still can feel happy than scolding us rite? haizz.. A weird daddy.

I felt so envy just now when working. A lot of family came and have their dinner with their dad along. Some of them come with CAKE! Some of them talk so loud laugh so loud. Some of them hugging when time going back. I got so so so envy! I thinking why i don't have that kind of feel, that kind of family, that kind of daddy. T.T

Hmm, as people said. Same human, different life. I have to accept it!
Btw! I gonna wish my daddy here^^

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! DADDY! ^^



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com