Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Half year anniversary~


So, time passes so fast huh? Me and baby have been together for half year. He said love never easy. But i always thought thing never get so bad after all. The sweetness of baby always covered the bad one. And so, we finally get into half year. Woo hOO~~ Half year never seem to be easy, but yet the half year is just short. Yes! I am serious, i wanted to have Last-long relationship with my superbaby. So half year for me is just short. XD
Hmm.. but say easy, do really hard. A lot of obstacle, hardness and so on~ that we need to go through it one by one. Is just like mission to compete. @.@"

Baby like to watch movie so much so so much. If he couldn't get watch in the cinema, he will even download it to watch. See, how obsess he is to movies~ But i as a girlfriend, still under control by family could not accompany him to watch his favorites movies. I miss a lot of movie nevermind, but for him is really a sad case. He need to go and download or buy dvd just to watch. Haiz.. Kelian baby to have me as his Gf. hmm..

Anyway, a lot of thing has become a pass thing. Let bygone be bygone. But remember to learn and appreciate every single thing even a bad one or a good one. Don't waste it. I know baby have sacrifice a lot, i don't wanna waste my baby sacrifice. I will learn i will try to change. But b.. let bygone be bygone. I really hope i change you will happy, but not to think back and relate it. ok? =))

So yeah.. As i said last-long relationship, so that is a lot a lot to go. Stay tuned with that. And i really hope my wish do come true. I love you baby.. Muacks~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com