Friday, October 22, 2010

Me love XD

Oh yea~ I am back for my 1 year anniversary with baby. ^^ Just for one, just for a while i wanted to write it down into my so-called dairy. Yea, this is my dream to actually reach a year. I know, 1 year is just so easy to reach. but yea, since this is my first love, i really not dare to put too high my aim. So ya, that's it..

Anyway, a lot of thing have been gone through with this crazy baby. Experienced a lot of high and low. I got heart attack, and i got diabetes something. But as time goes by, we are getting more and more busy. Less happening. And yea, for this special date, 1 year. We never do any special thing. Was upset at first, but still cannot blame right? =)

And yea, love you lots baby^^ Happy 1 Year Anniversary. Muacks^^

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com