Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Packaging design!

Has been a while that i didn't get to update anything here. I am sorry, that i keep on neglected my blog. And of cause my reader are all gone. Well, as you can see my newly blog! It is much more clean, and more readable right?

and ahem! for your information, background pattern is done by me using AI. Actually, that's my assignment work, CID. So-called modern batik =) Ngek ngek.. Haven't done my header yet, will make it very soon ya.

Oh well, suddenly feel like updating blog is because one of my packaging design get displayed on the lobby of my school and also TOA web. so yep. here you go~

http://www.toa.edu.my/showcase/artwork/ad.html



Smarties packaging design. Inspired by a board game, that contain 20 little car inside. Little car that filled with smarties! Cute right? ^^ 

And shoe design too. But i didn't get any nice photo from teacher yet. But it is display at lobby too^^ haha.. Kind of motivation! 

Yup, will work harder to my final year. >< Good luck to myself <3 



Ps; By the way, i remove my chatbox. So ya, comment on the post related ok =) thanks^^ 

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com