Monday, May 30, 2011

ChurpChurp

Blogging can earn money? Yea, it is true, earn through you guys, readers! A click to my blog that will helps me earn! And update is a need too^^, don't get me wrong. I am not because of earning i came blog. I blogged before ii know that it actually can earn money. Kill two birds with one stone. WHY NOT! haha

And a awesome thing is Nuffnang, which make us blogger, earn! Shared the campaign by clicking it. But i actually didn't know whether my reader click on it or not, and we cannot cheat by asking them to click right. Friend? ok la. haha!

And that's more now. Not only share through blog. By introduce you guys #ChurpChurp, you can share campaign on all social media like facebook, twitter and etc. To get Awarded! It is so easy right.
What are you waiting for? Sign up now!!

Follow me on twitter ~ Singweiwei ♥ 

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com