Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hair cut

I change my style again and again, but still not really satisfied. Went to perm my hair on the bottom, so that it look a bit of vintage and i love lace stuff, and again vintage stuff. That's why i went to have a change. But the out come not exactly what i want.

So PRETTY!!

And my outcome is this - 
A lot different right? Sign~ 


Not sure where is the problem. And the hair getting longer, and it look really sucks. Went to hair cut again, at ASALOON. This time got no idea what i want. Anything will do as long as it is short, very very short. But once i sat down there. The hair stylish don't let me cut what i want. It goes like this - At first i told him about my hair fall like very serious until a small bald up there. Then i said, i want a short hair cut, so that it wont look so 'thin' ? And he said short hair doesn't suit me, as in my face a bit chubby, he want my hair to flow inside to show my face is sharp. Well, i not really understand, so i ask again when start to cut. I ask, is this the shortest length, can i have more short. And again he said not suitable. The can i have fringe in the front. he said no, because he need long to cover up the bald on my head. Why can't i have a short length hair. Is like i really wanted to change my hairstyle so much. Ended up, that's not much different from the past.

This is not perm, but layering on the bottom to make it curl in itself. Still i don't like! 

So for now, i am going to have my scalp treatment, to end the oily scalp and less hair will fall! And that's no reason for me not to cut hair short!! And seriously, i don't what suitable me. Let's just cut until i get satisfied! 

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com