Sunday, May 22, 2011

Imma's 20 birthday ♥

Celebrating my birthday at palete palatte some where KL. Doesn't know where is the place, and forget how to go too. Leading by a friend of mine, yee sam =) A place that i will choose to hand out with ( if i have the chance la ) But not often. The food and drinks are nice. Expensive but reasonable prise maybe. Love the environment very much. Making me own a restaurant like this in the future! XD

A lot of people i expected turns out on my celebration. Kind of organised myself ( perasan ) but a help from my boy. Was telling him i love a lot people to gather together, so ya he called up most of the people =)  It feels more like gathering than my celebration. haha.. That's what i wanted to be, i love gather a lot of people that mission in action, that almost lost contact. So that we have the chances to update each other, to tighten up our relation. Unexpected day turns up to be so great. I smile truly from my heart ♥

Thank you guys so much for making this happen. Thanks wesak day too! So that everyone is free to come! haha.. That had been so long we didn't hand out, we didn't chat so much, laughing so much right? We shall have more guys! Not a easy task =.= because TOA student will never be free. I am actually gonna sleep now. But i refused too. Because that's too much of thanks for you guys especially my boy. THANKS!!  ♥ ♥


Knowing what you guys will gonna gift me, is so shy that i don't know what to react. Don't blame me, blame cheng! He told me everything! But still thanks for the gift card, i really lack of shirt to wear, but still no money to buy >< And of cause thanks jj for the great custom-made coupon from her, it surprised me because i love those handmade stuff! Still getting present from wei shin and yee sam. wuuhoo! But... Cheng, where is your present? XD
Not too much now. THANKS A LOT! alot alot alot! haha..  ( sorry making you guys spending much that day ). Alright! picture time!!






Yeah! i am greedy to have 2 cakes! XD Saw index film over there? Din't know who is the one who put, but thanks kai lee for the picture =) (i forget to bring mine ><)


Chicken Lolipop is nice! 

Pasta

And er.. Forget @.@ . Didn't get to capture friend's dish, But everything is nice =)



We are " yi li " ^^ 


Shin and sam =3

   

Take 1#

Take 2#


Take 3#

Take 4#

Take 5#

Take 6#

Take 7# ( haah! My dear face is so cute XD )

Another lovey lovey  

Liang, JJ, and ting =) 

Myself. Love the graphic on the wall.

The girls! From left top ( Ting, sam, kai li ) Bottom (Shin, myself and JJ )

Group picture!!
So here are me, cheng, shin, sheng, sam, ting, JJ, kaili, Liang, Jian woei, Chee han, Yu jing, Chris, and Zhe hui,



FUNNEH!! Everyone expression is so funny! 


And lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to myself =) 
Be happy 





0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com