Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Panda Project 1

Nah! i am not proud of having darkcircle! But i am fun playing with panda eyes with a few friends. Went shooting at putrajaya, everyone around are watching us with one kind of face only. @.@

I am proud that We are brave enough to do so! XD We are still young why not right? Inspired by a song sang by Yoga lin. But before that i was wanted to take a photo of myself with panda eyes, but didn't know how to do until my friend told me about this songs.

So we plan on our exploration week. And here is the picture! Enjoy the picture =))

Edited by JJ.
Picure taken by WT, JJ, WS, SW
















She is playing with my shades @.@

And here it goes with my header!! 

From this

To this!! <3  <3

Panda Project 2 will coming soon~
Stay tuned! 
<3

2 comments:

Yee Sum said...

So CUTE!! creative!!!:D Like it!!

SingWeiwei ♥ said...

haha! thanks sam!! i miss u so much eh. can you be free a? why so busy one. next time sem break, we think another good idea go photoshoot together okok =)))

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com