Sunday, June 26, 2011

Photoshop-ed!

Photoshop is something really amazing! An ugly can be so pretty. and maybe pretty can be go ugly too. for whose who photoshop skill are bad.

I was playing with my own picture. Not much, because i always wondering what will i looking like when i apply a thin eyeliner on my eyes. So photoshop come to my mind after that. Then i was playing with the brush on my eyes. It is really fun! XD I don't know it look nice or not, but i found it really funny!

So when i apply real eyeliner on my eyes, i hope it wont be so funny @.@

This is the picture of before and after. You may laugh! hahah





SEE!! AMAZING PHOTOSHOP! 

Will try real eyeliner on my eyes soon! Make me more curious to see myself with eyeliner. 

I know i am outdated, because everyone is putting eyeliner on is like everyday. But i am not, because one thing is my eyes is really sensitive if i apply on it, i think my eyes will go red. So please don't say i am outdated. I am just being original. XD 


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com