Monday, September 3, 2007

Ferris wheel!!

Yeah yeah..i waited so long..n finally..merdeka tat time my sisters din work..she bring me go leh..haha..came back from merdeka tat time is 11++ only...after ate..we go KTV for 2 hours..2.30-4.30..haha..i sang quite a lot of songs..coz only 4 ppl..my sister,her bf,my younger bro n me..another couple go negeri sembilan..will came back at 6++..cos tat time we need to go titiwanga to sit de Ferris wheel..haha..after go KTV came back..i am so tired..cos before that day i slept only 3 hours..4.30 came back..i slept until 6++..actually go eat my favorite steamboat de..then only few of us..we change to pizza lo..hehe..we reach titiwangsa almost 10pm d..i am so excited to c...11pm will closed..huh..we r de last wan..haha..n i take a lot of pic..hehe..





nice hor??


me,tracy n nicole..



4 sisters...

tracy n jeff..




vincent n jessie..




teng teng teng teng....



teng teng teng teng!!!



de ticket..


goin in...




yeah..so excited..

tat's all^^..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com