Friday, September 14, 2007

laptop..

my laptop just back..haha..my sister she play mo siang game until so chi kek..play until jam o...then cant on..n cant off..haha...my sister so sad..tis few day cant play her game..c..tis is de reason y i dun wan play game lo..later i cant study d..every time play play play..haha..hochai my sister no study anymore d..now she work edi..haha..n i MORE SAD!!!! all thing lost d..my pictures a!!! got cheerleading picture la..got Ferris wheel picture la sumore got a lot a lot of pictures leh..so sad..i wan cry out d la...sob sob sob...wat to do..lost edi..also need to continue my life wat..haha..long time no update liao lo..n fion tagged me o..but i dunno wat type of guy tat i REALLY love la..so pai seh lo..i cant do..hehe..no idea..really no idea..haha..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com