Sunday, September 2, 2007

MERDEKA!!!

FINALLY...Malaysia Independent Day was over....i am now waiting for my skin to fair back..hehe..tat friday is de first time we reach dataran merdeka tat early..i woke up at 3.30 am..as i noe tat time my parents, my brother, n my sisters not yet sleep..when i woke up..i prepare everything edi..n goin to wear tat ugly costume..huh..i was very sad to wear tat ugly costume..n de colour is RED..huh..ok..i was goin to go down take a breakfast..my family all so shock..my sister say wah!! tis time(pointing de clock) u come down..will scare ppl de leh..then i purposely laugh crazily..haha..haiz..is de time to go skol..i was so nervous...reach skol d..only got 3 ppl there..huh..fion pant was so short..until my bro asking me..she din wear pant a?haha..so funny..teacher came late again..is ok la..still early lo..hehe..then teacher come d..n busying help us set de hair n make up..jus Chinese din cal teacher to make up..kyalin n see wen bring their cosmetic set..so we make up each other lo..i dunno hw to make up also de..hehe..em..not bad lo..

ghost a!!!


teacher busying ..



n c i first time make up..hehe


hehe..not bad rite? after a while..uncle bas came d..then teacher keep shouting yang sudah punya naik ke bas sekarang!!!! wah..so noisy la..de first time i din sleep at bas..cos i am so nervous..huh..my heart goin to jump out d..hehe...

Reach dataran merdeka d...huh huh..more nervous..still early..then we go toilet n walk here n there..take some pictures also..

our geng!!


my costume is de special wan.. not de shorter ok..

Is time edi..start..sing negaraku first..baca ikrar..sing some song..teng teng teng teng..............start dancing...
Finish dance..until de band..after a while until KL dance we dance together also..but at de back..hehe..
Finish all thing d..Perdana Menteri all going back..then we busying take pic..haha..since got 1 guy same costume with me then i take pic with him....haiz..half body only..

This is who i mean my ex-partner..so talllllll...

yeah..i n pei yee..tuition fren..hehe

Tat's all bout...n continue go to school..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com