Monday, October 29, 2007

back!!

hi..budddyy!! i am back..hehe..long time no update d..because this few day i very busy with my thing..de most want is tuition homework..already tuition form5 so teacher might be very serious..i also very serious with my thing..so..teacher must force us doing homework..n i forcing myself also..hehe..today i am absent to school..my friend all din go..i don't want go also lo..yesterday..i do homework until midnight..n wake up early in de morning..do homework again..this time i really very serious with my homework..n all those thing that relate to my future thing..for me spm is just a corner..even though, it still got 1 year++..haiz..so worry about that..expecially..sejarah..haiz..just can dreams...............if suddenly 1 day..our minister say.." semua murid-murid berbangsa cina.. tidak perlu ambil perperiksaan subjek sejarah..pada hari ini juga!!.." wahahaha...so song o..e!! wake up wake up..don't dream again..hehe..haiz..i need to try to fall in love to sejarah d la..hope sejarah will love me too la..haha.. k la..i need to continue my homework liao lo..bye..c ya^^..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com