Friday, October 12, 2007

bus

Yesterday..first time go back by bus..huh..from tuition lo..3.30pm back ma..so that time no 1 fetch back lo..hehe..got people fetch de..but i don't want to disturb them lo..cos my dad work until so late..then my brother also lo..hehe..good also la..i can learn more independent lo..first first thought very hard de..manatau so easy only..just a bit dangerous la..yesterday i take bus go back my aunt house ma..ofcos not alone la..sure got people accompany lo..hehe..my friend seow..thanks him for accommpany me..hehe..on de half way to my aunt house that time..got another bus spoil..then got a lot of people come to my bus..huh..it really a lot..until i suddenly feel hot..n so noisy..don't know it means i lucky o wat?hehe..until my house edi ma..also hard to go down a..so many people block de way..huh..another 1 more geng o..put her thing at de stairs there..then i cant walk..need to jump..apa la..hehe..i think i don't want to disturb seow edi..so pai seh disturb his time..i think i can de..hehe..

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com