Tuesday, October 9, 2007

my hamster fat d!!!

OH MY HAMSTER...U FAT D!!! haha..as i know..my hamster really fat d..haha..so cute..he cant run as fast as before this edi..before this he is so HYPERACTIVE..now..HYPERLAZY..haha..so it is good also..cos when i want bath him..he will not run so fast..then i easy to catch him d lo..hehe..since my sister give de hamster eat "kuaci" somemore is MANIS..huh..only 1 day my sister give..then become so fat d..haha..maybe is manis then de hamster like to eat lo..hehe..n my pang pang not lonely anymore..cos my brother sponser money to but another 1 d..name piu piu..haha..em..smaller size than pang pang lo..very very like to sleep..mostly see him also sleeping de..haha.. let's see de picture...


see..even can take picture also..if not very hard to take picture de..


see they so lovely..even both also MALE..haha..


this is piu piu..see so cute..sleeping..hehe..


see..pui pui sleep again..


this is pang pang..lazy until dun want play d..hehe..


pui pui poser!! haha


sleep until so song o..hehe..really love to sleep..


sit until like that..memang fat..


good take!!!

haha..so happy o..got 2 hamster..everytime see thEY all also happy d..haha..I LOVE PANG PANG N PUI PUI SO MUCH!!!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com