Thursday, March 6, 2008

School Pic!

Yesterday n today i bring camera to school just for fun. Haha.. We take a lot a lot of pic leh. Love de feeling of taking picture. haha.. I am going to do magazine for my class and t-shirt. So kan chong, scare they don't like ler. hehe.. Let's see de picture...


De talkative, de sleepy group. Shir, yer n me!haha


op! Where is yer face?


Until shir half face.haha..


Love this geng! everytime talk non-stop, sleep together sleep.hahaa..


Us again.


Mie n me!


Kyalin, shir, mie n me!


Me n shir( so tall)


Me n yer.


Shir, me, kyalin, yer.


Yer, me n ying!(BFF!)


Me, ying, n shir.


I taking camera, kyalin half face.


Kyalin taking camera. Everyone half face! It means i more pro. wahahaa.


Yer u see where? apa la..haha


Add leeyee d.


Don't siao siao. Muscular girl a!


Leeyee, shir, kyalin, me!


Mie, me kyalin n shir


Me n kyalin.


Preparing de base.


Trying to climb up, but cant.haha..


HAhah..everyone cant climb also.


Cant also. My pose> superwoman!


Thinking new idea.


Finally success!


C yer laugh till that.hahaha..


Trying to make emo. But cant...


Me n louisa.


Yingying, me, louisa, n sue ee.


YunChin de funny girl.


Seewen de pretty gal.


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com